Sunday, June 29, 2014

Safety Tower

Family and Friends,

"Cool story babe, now go make me a sandwich" The shirt of a girl at church on Sunday

I want to make dried fruit a lot when i come home.. so many good memories there.

Well... every day this week was nuts. Monday... well, missionary experiences are always a surprise... you never know who will ask you very interesting questions. 

Tuesday. Had exchanges with Elder Reyes.. he is super good at teaching. We taught like 11 lessons or something.

Wednesday... learned a lot from my companion about dealing with different people, especially those who may conflict with your way of thinking. My comp is good.

Thursday. Weird situations that are completely correct but sometimes still not the best choice. ill explain that more one day.

Friday.. people bashing with us about doctrine and then them offering us their reading materials. Hmm. Things can get awkward real fast. 

Saturday. Baptized a married couple that is super super strong and humble and faithful. Love it.

Sunday. Miracles through prayer.

Sorry its short... my mind is all over the map. And im hungry. haha. I love my mission. I love my comp. I love my Father in heaven. I love my Savior. Those simple things keep me going daily. 

Stay Golden.

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment