Sunday, June 1, 2014

Armies of the Aliens

Family and Friends,

Table manners are important. I enjoy etiquette. 

Man do i love personal study. It is the greatest hour each day. I had an awesome study about the Brass Serpent with the Israelite people... such an awesome foreshadow of Christ. All we must do to be healed is look... its about repentance. We are healed through Christ as we repent.. there is no other way. 

Also had an amazing study this morning about Hebrews 12:5-11. Whom the Lord loves he chastises. The Lord must love me a lot!! hahahah. :P

Sorry, i dont have tons to say this week. My mission is just amazing. Oh ya it really is. The time is going quicker and quicker. We have some real good things happening here in Masville. I am so grateful to be here. Im loving Elder Nery more and more... its interesting how the longer you are with a companion the more you end up loving them, its great! We enjoy our daily jump rope sessions, oatmeal breakfasts, and nightly life chats. good times.

The World Cup starts soon... cheer hard for me! 

My mission is amazing... i learn stuff in crazy ways every day. Our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is so central to all progress and success. How do we increase that faith? 

Well.. its June. can you believe that? wild! 

I love you all so much.. literally. 

ps- my boy Elder Wilstead is home. Crazy. 

pps- can someone get a hold of my priesthood line of authority? thanks.

Chap well. 

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment