Sunday, May 25, 2014

Selah

Family and Friends,

"Give me your eyes, i need sunshine!" -Wolfparade

"Sometimes my life feels like the movie Bad News Bears" -my own thoughts

Asking for referrals from a 75 year old lady... "Sister Jan, oh wait she's dead.... Sister Kim, oh wait she's bedridden" #everysoulisimportantinthesightofGod ahahha!!

Wow. What a week. When you pray for miracles, and do your part.. .they happen. I will relate a quick story. We have a mother who works with fellowshipping in one of our barangays. Sister Flores. She is great, always inviting people to church and finding us referrals. Her son.. is going deaf. Another church (which I wont name) was offering to give her son a hearing aid if she would join in on their "caravan services" on Friday. She felt very threatened by them. On Tuesday i gave her son a blessing (he also had a terrible fever), and i felt inspired to bless him to be fine once nighttime came. That was the first time in my life that i felt inspired to give a specific time of healing. Next day, we showed up... he overcame his sickness the previous night, just as he had been blessed. She had no more need to join the "caravan services" of that other faith. Her faith was tested, as was mine. it was a literal miracle that i saw. I dont relate this story to give any glory to my blessing or anything like that, promise. I want to glorify our Father in Heaven... especially the Holy Ghost for putting into my heart what to say. Our Heavenly Father is very very concerned with our day to day concerns and problems. We have to come unto him and ask for the divine guidance... but when we do, he will put miracles into our lives. I testify of that. 

Also. Fasting brings forth miracles. Not always right away... but always. 

I also love seeing things in my patriarchal blessing coming forth on a day to day basis. Heavenly Father loves us all. 

I love my mission. It is crazy how much its just... my life now. Nothing else seems like... real. Its weird... daily you love it more, but also miss normal life more. Its an interesting dynamic. Im getting fat... but im trying to drop the Kgs... pray for me there. haha.

I love you all.

Palangga,
Elder Stagg 

No comments:

Post a Comment