Sunday, June 22, 2014

Wisdom in Me

Family and Friends,

First. The Prophet will never lead us astray. If you think otherwise, go read the last parts of the Doctrine and Covenants, the declarations and included notes. Thanks.

My favorite The Office moment... "Dwight's Speech". I only say this because someone's talk i witnessed reminded me of it. hhaah. awesome. 

Quote of the Lifetime "The new president of the Mormon church is Napoleon Dynamite" - A random Brooklyn-er at a McDonald's in Bacolod. No i'm not joking. He said this right to my face. haahahahahahahah.

An interesting thought. Yes we are a whole church body.. but the worship is personal and one on one with Heavenly Father. In relation to my first line... if it were not for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints... you could not  have the relationship in the way you do at this moment in time with Heavenly Father. Jesus Christ established his Church for the perfecting of the saints. So to be perfected.. you must devote yourself faithfully and obediently to his Church. Yes.

Random- Red Pants.

I realized in my life, i am "building a house"... this mission is my "foundation".

My companion and I both took a spill in a small creek, one after the other #teambalance.

One of our investigators who was a week away from baptism just moved and isnt coming back. Nuff said. 

I love my area. I am closer with my investigators and the members than in any other area on my mission. I literally find a complaint to you right now. 

I like 2 Nephi 2:5. Give it a read. We are all instructed sufficiently. Do you realize that? The Light of Christ helps all to discern what is right or wrong. Ponder that.

I love you all.... im staying alive and trying to drop my rice weight.

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment