Sunday, November 24, 2013

Trust


Family and Friends, 
This weeks letter will be short.. and im not sure why. Nothing is wrong or bad.. i just feel like writing kind of a short letter.
It's weird how i feel like i close my eyes, and then im emailing you again. Life is but a dream right? So let's make it a good dream, not a nightmare. This is my simple testimony. God is real. I know it with my whole heart. Jesus Christ is his Son. He is central to everything. Our faith.. our repentance.. our hope.. our work.. our everything! we need to come closer to him. We must develop faith and rely on the enabling power of Jesus Christ at all times.
I love my companion. He is such a good missionary. He loves to work and loves to have a good joke as well. Also he is a great cook.. lucky me :)
The 2 other elders who were in our apartment moved out, so now its just us 2 in a big house. Oh, and my room has A/C now. i cant even tell you how much i love that. Everynight i dont have to sweat profusely. We will see how i feel once i see the electric bill. hahaha.
oh.. our water pump broke. so the past week i have been fetching water every morning. talk about a traps/ triceps workout. love it. hopefully the pump will be back tomorrow! hahaha.
im sorry to be negative.. but i HATE the computer shops here. im yet to find a good one.
i love you all
palangga,
elder stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment