Sunday, November 2, 2014

Deny Myself

Family and Friends,

"Ini ang ginkuha ni Moroni" -Brother Cepeda

"We aren't here to be princes or princesses" -Elder Aro during a companionship study...haah i love my companion.

How often do you find time to ponder in faith?

I know that the Holy Ghost truly testifies of truth, its just a matter of if we follow that truth.

We gave a training at zone conference on Wednesday... it was epic! haha. We trained about giving lessons to active members and also how to better retain... giving trainings is fun. I had butterflies going into it... like i was walking into a state playoff soccer match... that sounds weird but thats the best way to describe it. haha. The zone and President Lopez seemed to enjoy it and learned much... and that is what is most important! Oh and you better believe i threw in a Lupe Fiasco quote into my training... #yomo

Everyday is like Sunday.

I know God loves all of us... so let's work for others to feel that love. We truly as members of Christ's church have great resources to help others... I know we can find simple ways to help others to understand and use those tools. 

Keep working hard to serve those around you.... http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=3792885561001  .... I love all of you! Play your Part!

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment