Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sit Down

Family and Friends,

First... watch this vid. https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2014-07-006-the-hope-of-gods-light?lang=eng  I umm.. love this movie, partially because the music is Explosions in the Sky (one of my faves).. but more so because I relate. I truly have learned God is real and listening. PS- i am doing my hair like that when i come home. 

Do you recognize the need for the Spirit everyday? How low and wrenching is the feeling when He is not with us? I realized that the Spirit truly is such a blessing in my life daily... physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually... everything. Crave You.

Pattern.

Your mind is your first enemy.

Baptisms in the river are epic... i feel like a movie star for some reason!! hahaha. Plus its super hot... its nice to sit in the cool river water for a minute or so. haha!! #incentive

The work is flowing here... this week we have our zone conference!! I am way stoked for that!

I love eating healthy food... it helps with energy levels and happiness levels!

I love you all so much.

Read the Book of Mormon. Keep fighting on!

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment