Sunday, November 9, 2014

Move

Family and Friends,

You'll never regret righteousness...

What a week... i love my mission!!

The highlight was for sure stake conference! There was SO many people, how awesome! Our mission president, President Lopez, was invited to speak. During his talk he invited Elder Aro and I up to give a 1 minute teaching demonstration... man we were nervous. haha... lots of people. Fun stuff! We also had a stake baptism that morning as well... good times. Baptizing is the greatest thing as a missionary!!

A main highlight of the stake conference was about finances. Spending money wisely. Living within our means. Work ethic. Saving. Ponder it....

Well... i love my area.. i love the members.. i love my comp... i love wheat bread... i love water.. i love laughing.. i love sleeping.. i love praying.. i love my mission president.. i love my fellow missionaries.. i love that this week is our mission tour and Elder Ardern will be attending!!! wow!! so stoked. 

The peace of good decisions is like nothing else. #lifechanger

Best moment of my life... at Stake Conference this old Filipino guy was wearing a sweet suit with a BYU necktie... of course i commented. He was loving it... then he told me i look like James Dean. BOOM! My life is complete... of course i got a pic with this guy. He wanted to write my name down, but just said he would write it in his head. I love my life.

I love you all... choose the right!!

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment