Sunday, August 17, 2014

Thumbprint War

Family and Friends,

Life as a missionary is nuts.

It never stops and things always change. Haha. But i love it!

I am now in my 5th area. It is called Murcia 1A... but its in an area called Minoyan. It is recently opened.. and is just a special sacrament that is part of a branch. My companion is Elder Sanderson from Logan, Utah area... he is awesome! He only has 3 transfers left, crazy!

About new areas.. d&c 100:4 "Therefore, I, the Lord, have suffered you to come unto this place; for thus it was expedient in me for the salvation of souls." What does it mean that it was "expedient" in the Lord... a couple words similar to this are; 'practical and helpful'... the Lord puts us in 'practical' places..He knows where we will shine! This verse isnt just for missionaries.. it applies to your home ward.. your job.. your school.. whatever! We have chances to help others... its simple! Just do it! 

I am learning a lot about how the Holy Ghost works with others... again... the Book of Mormon is such a powerful tool for that! It can not only invite the spirit into our lives.. but it helps us recognize the spirit's influence. The way God works with us is subtle and simple.. and we must search for it. 

Sorry.. my emails are getting shorter and shorter.. honestly sometimes i dread P-days... it kinda throws off the groove of working, especially for us cuz we come out of the mountain top into the city .ahaha. Honestly, i have a million stories and pics and videos.. but.. you will kind of just have to wait for me coming home!! dont worry.. its way closer than we all think!! haha. 


I love you all!!

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment