Sunday, August 31, 2014

Maher-shalal-hash-baz

Family and Friends,

"I dreamed a dream in time gone by..." Les Mis


Well... its interesting that what happens to those around you can have a huge effect on your personal life. 

I love my mission. I have had lots of time to ponder during this week... and this really has been the craziest experience of my life. So many good and difficult times.. but worth every second. So happy i am out here. 

As of about 45 minutes ago i have a new companion. Elder Juco. He is Filipino.. honestly that's just about all i know about him... hahaah. its literally a brand new thing. 

Sorry.. its gonna be a short one again, honestly i never know what to say... and because of weird transfer stuff today i dont have my scriptures to give study notes. Its best if you just read for yourself anyways :) haha!

I did realize that i truly am grateful for commandments and for mission rules. They help me to be focused, happy and healthy. I know that God loves us and wants the best for us.. thats why He gives us trials. 

I know this Church is true. I have no doubt.

I love you all... i really do. And i pray for you all.

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment