Sunday, August 10, 2014

Full Throttle

Family and Friends,

Sometimes you get a text from someone high in line of authority telling you to do something... and you end up teaching 15 lessons in one day. 

"Now you're just somebody that i used to know" -Goyte

"taga space kita" -Elder Powell

Do you realize that we are creatures of habit? 

I uh... love my mission. love my comp. love my area. I love the unknown (the power of faith. haha).

Sorry my email is short.. my mind is just, well... in a loop and i am just caught up in the work. its amazing. we work way hard everyday. we taught 50 lessons to investigators with a member present this week. We have been working like our tails are on fire. the work is hastening.. well actually, being hastened by the Lord. Can you keep up?

I really do know this is all true. i have NO doubt at all. its amazing. this is God's work. This is His work. I am His servant. 

I love you all... i am almost 22 years old. i feel like im 13. haha

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment