Sunday, March 23, 2014

Conscience

Family and Friends,

Still searching for Konstantine. 

What a week. First off.. .got the package with the videos and music and letters! Shout out to the Peay and Hernandez family for the letters.. meant so much!! I loved the videos so much. Avalynn is a full grown child. Thats insane.

 This week was great!! It was weird to not have a pday on monday. haha. we had some great teachings though. Sister Amparo is progressing well and i can see the Spirit working in her. She came to church this week and is progressing to April 19! Holy Week!!! Tuesday was a great Pday in Bacolod. It was nice to buy some things that were needed and a few other small souvenirs. Got a nice speaker and of course more soccer jerseys. Elder Renon and I had a very enjoyable time in Bacolod. Of course i loved seeing Elder Wilstead. It is sad to see him leaving so soon.. but thats a missionary life!  He has been a great missionary and will be my friend for life. Its crazy that he is about to go home. Love that kid to death. Man of wise counsel.

 The zone conference on Wednesday was amazing. Funny note.. got called up, me and 3 others.. to sing a song randomly. hahahah. classic. Literally i loved every second of it. I learned so much about my missionary life. Our leaders in our mission... zone leaders.. aps.. president. .so good. I love meeting new missionary friends. Its crazy how all these people from different backgrounds and places become great friends.. .through the gospel of Jesus Christ. The gospel of Jesus Christ was restored through Joseph Smith, and it is amazing in all ways. It has changed who i am and who i will become in the future. 

Our investigators and members are so strong and faithful. We had a huge rainstorm, signal 1 typhoon (its not as bad as it sounds..) and they still came to church!! i love their faith and devotion. It increases my faith in amazing ways. 

Something new i have started doing.. (thanks to my awesome sister nicole) is drawing a lot of my revelations and learnings from the scriptures. I have a study journal that has no lines... it allows for great free thinking. It interestingly has helped me to receive more full understanding of my scripture enlightenment. On that note.. man my personal study is changing my life. Please... feast upon the words of Christ. I love my scriptures. I actually am about to finish the Book of Mormon that i started in June.. wooh!! 


I love my mission.. with all my heart. I am so grateful to serve the Lord for another year. wow... thats crazy to say... i still feel brand new. haha. Still in Dian-ay.. still with Elder Renon. He is hilarious. Literally one of the wittier companions i have had. Witty in english as well.. what a stud. 

Well. Im off. See ya next week.

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment