Sunday, February 23, 2014

O Ye Pollutions

Family and Friends,

The Book of Mormon is chalked full of prophecies of our day and age.. especially of our land (that being America). What has the Lord promised our country? How can we obtain those promises? Look in Mormon and Ether.

Well.. we had 2 baptisms on saturday. Teores and Erwin. 2 future missionaries. Hooray! They are way solid already. I had the chance to baptize Erwin. Water splashed out of the font and everything... still trying to figure that one out. ahah. Such a great experience. We actually met them just over a month ago... the Spirit truly can testify of the truth of all things.. if they are honestly sought for. 

I love this mission. Its easily the best time of my life. 

I have a request for the family.. next time you send a letter.. can you get a micro SD card and fill it with church hymns.. only hymns!! nothing else is allowed. and then put it in the letter. Just like every church hymn would be great. haha. MOTAb versions or whatever. 

Sorry... i dont have a ton to say. I am having Elder Mifflin (he goes home on wednesday) take my SD cards with him and then mail it to mom and dad. there are some great videos and pics on there. hahah. enjoy!! put them on the blog! I love you all. The work is great. I am doing amazing.. and i mean that with my whole heart. Keep being great and working hard in your lives. Obedience truly does bring forth miracles in our lives. I love you again. The Church is true. It is run by the Lord. The Book of Mormon changes lives.

Palangga,
Elder stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment