Monday, October 28, 2013

Go Lang Go

Family and Friends,
 First off. Sorry there hasn't been pictures as of lately... every computer cafe we go to here in Hinigaran is just.. garbage. haha. So sorry about that! When i find a good internet cafe you will get pictures. I am for sure getting chubby though. hahaha. Not too much in the face but in the body. That's what happens when you can lift weights and all you eat is rice. hahahahah. But that's okay. haha. 
  So the big news this week. Transfer. Elder David transferred to an area just one zone over. It was sad because we had just started to well.. be friends. haha. As sad as that is to say, its the truth. I learned tons from him and am super grateful he was my companion. He was nervous to leave his first area, but i'm sure he is doing good in his new area. So on Wednesday i went to Bacolod until my new comp showed up. Oh ya, im training! Crazy. So wednesday i stayed in Bacolod with my old zone leader, Elder Gibbons and then the missionary that replaced me in EB, Elder Hawk. Gosh.. what a great experience. I don't know those 2 very well but i love em. We had one of the greatest "life talks" of my entire mission. I can't explain really, but it was spiritual and just.. life changing. I won't forget it. Thursday i met my Trainee! First off... i was scared out of my mind to train (its still stressful dont get me wrong). His name is Elder Cusili. His cousin is actually our district leader! He is from Kawayan Mission in the Pines. He speaks pretty good english, which that helps like you cant even imagine. He is 19, super humble.. and just wants to convert everyone. 

Training is interesting. Stressful. I feel that every choice i make, will have a consequence for him. Boy. Haha. But no, the experience has already been awesome.. i love it! I cant believe im now in my 5th transer, and 5th companion as well!! hahha. Time is unreal. I wake up and then its time to go to bed. We had a baptism on Saturday. I was able to baptize her...in those moments, thats where the Spirit takes over and you forget all the struggles of a mission! 

Spiritual Corner. The Book of Mormon is true. I had an amazing experience (this morning actually) with the Book of Mormon. It needs to be the center of our studies. We need to study it on a daily basis. Need. I promise you that. If you aren't reading daily.. start now. It will help you in ways you cant understand to become closer to Jesus Christ and increase your faith.I love it. I love you all. Thank you for everything. Keep being great people. The Church is true, and Christ lives. 

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment