Monday, October 14, 2013

Tears of Sadness can turn into Tears of Gratitude

Family and Friends,

Wow. Crazy how much life can change in just 7 short days. Life is quick and full of choices, progression and change. At certain times in this week... I have felt the overwhelming love of my Heavenly Father. That is the most important thing ever. Ever. 3 Things that i have realized are so amazingly important... patience, humility, and charity. That is the battle of my life to obtain these things.. but hey, its a great experience.

I feel like time is slipping faster and faster. I cant really comprehend it. Again.. life just progresses.

So.. Conference. Wow. General Conference was amazing and inspiring. All the messages were so inspired. This was my biggest thing i took away... Missionary work is progressing and needs all of your help!! Marriage and the roles of men and women are SO ordained of God. Also.. scripture study is so important to our lives. If you aren't doing it, you need to repent and start. I add my testimony to all of the talks that were given.. .they are inspired of God.

Fun note.. i replanted rice this week! that was exciting. haha! Pictures have been sent. Well... sorry my time is short.. as well as yours to read this. I would rather you read your scriptures anyways, much more joy and blessings from that. I love you all and have felt your prayers and concern. Life is beautiful. God loves us all. We all must do everything possible daily to qualify for the Holy Ghost. I know Jesus Christ's power is real and can change all of us if we allow it to. 

ps--- here in the 'Pines.. its already Christmas season. Caroling has begun. 

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

                             first.. a monkey outside where i email.. yes, im in the philippines. haha. 
                                                          conference set up!! i love it 

Best thing ever


No comments:

Post a Comment