Sunday, July 13, 2014

Indelible

Family and Friends,

Elder Nery and I and a member from the branch sang "I feel my Savior's love" in sacrament. People said it sounded pretty good, yay! 

"Write the Future"

I plan on planting a vegetables garden once I have my own place... yes.

"Dahan-dahan lang"

Well... this week has been one of learning, growing, repenting, finding, receiving revelation and working like our tails are on fire. I have had some interesting experiences this week. 

One note. I need to be more grateful. Sometimes we forget to give thanks for the work and efforts of others. In that regard, I really do love and appreciate all of you!! Gratitude is a way we show our humility to the Lord.

Another. Personal Revelation is real. And it really comes in the line upon line way... its, um awesome. Heavenly Father truly wants to make His will known unto us. We have to work for it though. We have to fight for it actually. Im still way not that good at it... and im still learning how to recognize His influence, but i know it is there. 

"I feel just like a child" -Devendra Banhart

"Fickle Cycle"

1 Peter 3:15 "...give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you..." What is your answer? At the end of each day, what is the reason for your hope? As i pondered this... of course my thoughts were drawn to our Savior Jesus Christ. But more than that... families. Ultimately the Restoration and all it implies leads us to the possibility of life eternal in the family unit. Thats so important. I have great examples around me.. my parents, 2 of my siblings, my 2 best mates etc... they show me that family is first. That should be our hope. Our families. That is where my heart lies. That is what keeps me going daily. 

I love you all. I really do. I appreciate every email and prayer.

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment