Sunday, July 20, 2014

Heavenly Contract

Family and Friends,

The number of the week is, 4.

"This is a practical religion." -My beloved mission president. 

One thing that will never cease to exist. Families. It was there in the Pre-Earth Life. There with Adam and Eve. Will be there in the eternities. Satan hates that.

Did you see me teach in Ilonggo on Facebook?! I hope so.. if nots, its on President Lopez's facebook. hehe. Famous!

Speaking of President Lopez.. i had the greatest interview ever with him. He helped me to clarify some things in my life. Basically.. life is about getting ahead, and doing it quickly. He applied that advice to education and marriage. Interesting. The man is unrealistically in tune with the Spirit. How grateful I am that he is my mission president. 

Study Note. A Concern & A Solution. The Concern... 1 Peter 5:8 "...your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, wandereth about, seeking whom he may devour..." You know the picture of Christ holding the sheep? We all love that little sheep that symbolizes us and the love Jesus has for us... but do we realize that on the side of that picture there is a lion... lurking furtively in the shadows. He is real. He is on the attack. But do not worry... here is The Solution. Isaiah 35:8-9. "And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err thereon. No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there." I was enlightened. The way to safety is the "Way of Holiness"... that strait and narrow path... that path upon which we have now planted our feet and must continue on. Be sure not to fall off that path. Keep those scriptures open. Keep your day right with prayer. Be at church. Its simple.. yet often, we like sheep... try looking for a "greener pasture". Just don't. Haha!

I love cow milk... im starting to drink it daily.

I dont really love the rain... its attacking me daily.

I exercise like a mad man.. but the pounds stack on daily. 

I love the Savior.

Hope all is well in the states... do what you can to help your missionaries, they need it. Go to the temple for me... I miss it!! 

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment