Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hunger and Thirst after Righteousness

Family and Friends,

Well.. it was a good week. haha. The fireworks were unreal.. so loud and literally like 2 feet from our house.. but with my level of tiredness, not a problem. I just slept through it. hahaah. 

We had a training in Bacolod.. im learning i am a city boy.. haha. weirdly enough. Got to see Elder Wilstead.. cant tell you how much i love that. He is like a piece of home, so its always relieving to talk to him and have a convo with one of my best friends. Him and I have quite the friendship now.. that's what being mission buddies does to ya. So grateful for him.

As for this week... uhhh.. i taught the gospel again! hehe. Its a blessing really is. It's honestly sad to see people reject this gospel. Its completely positive good.. and true.. and yet people reject it. I guess that's part of God's plan for us, agency. Its interesting how that whole thing works.. even when people receive the spiritual witness that the Book of Mormon is true, or that this church is true.. they stilll cant accept it. It's sad, but part of life.. especially mission life. LIFE IS ABOUT HOPE. Remember that.

I love hearing about your lives.. i really do. Makes me happy to see and hear of your changes and experiences. That's the beauty of life.. .experiences. We learn and grow daily.. even more so if we use the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It's power is real. I feel it daily. I love my mission. The Book of Mormon is true. When all else fails... rely on the Lord. He is always there. Promise. The only time we feel he isn't there... is when we push him away. remember that :)

Love ya... its 2014.. wow. 

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment