Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cold

Family and Friends,

Hi. I'm still alive. yay! 

We had a baptism.. 3 siblings.. whose parents were less active but now returned. Happy Family :)

Sorry this letter is super short.. i got distracted trying to transfer pictures so i can get rid of my virus on my SD card. 

About the whole political situation in the States.. marriage thing... go read D&C 134. We are so lucky to have the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ to keep us grounded in our changing world. 

I um... love the Book of Mormon. It has changed my life.

The power of the Atonement is so real. Daily it occurs in our lives if we allow it. 

Transfer announcements are on Tuesday, we will see what happens? I miss you all dearly and love you all! Read your scriptures.. say your prayers and go to church. What wonderful blessings will come into your life! 

It's been kind of cold here this week... weird right? Not actually cold.. but yes kind of cold. (prayers are answered. haha.)

I love Jesus Christ and His gospel. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is God's kingdom on the Earth.

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment