Sunday, December 15, 2013

Parallels


Family and Friends,
First off.. homework (at my mission president's request). I need to hear of some of your spiritual and life experiences with the Law of Tithing. I will use it in my teaching.. so help me to help others,thanks :)
This week was outstanding. We had zone leaders training and a zone conference!! we were able to watch the Christmas Devotional. What a powerful hour or so. Watch it again if you can! Powerful testimonies about the divinity of our Savior. 

We taught over 40 lessons this week. I cant even tell you how great that is. We have been trying to keep our lessons short and also to make daily visits with our investigators. It is difficult but of course rewarding. Even more difficult since we just received more area to our area..wow. Work work work.
I've realized my emails have probably been getting progressively more boring. im sorry. but at the same time, im not. its hard to explain but i just dont feel like i have time to explain or say everything. sorry if thats wrong. just know this.. i am experiencing and seeing others experience the Atonement of Jesus Christ. What more needs to be said? I get on email... write my president.. read your emails.. email back and forth then have barely any time to write.
So dad, i know you want a story. Im struggling big time to think of one. As my mission progresses things get a little more repetitive. You feel like everyday is the same. What I want you to share is this.. The Book of Mormon. We cannot feel the full conversion unto Jesus Christ unless we are reading pondering praying about and applying the Book of Mormon into our own lives on a daily basis. That's the biggest story or experience i am having on a daily basis, is that my testimony growing through the Book of Mormon. I know it is true.. with my whole heart. Tell the ward to read the Book of Mormon. That is a simple plea from a servant of the Lord.
I love this Church and missionary work. More and more i love it.. and in turn my focus goes to this. Thats what i feel is right.
I actually for once had pictures to send... but the computer isnt working here (of course) hahaha! 

I dont know what to say except live the gospel of Jesus Christ. He lives. He is our Savior. His way is the way to eternal life. I love you all with my whole heart... i miss you all dearly. Its close to Christmas, its still hot here in the Pines. hahahah. God Speed the Right.
Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment