Sunday, September 29, 2013

Emergency Transfer!


Family and Friends,
Well.. it happened. I transferred. Wednesday night at 10:25 as i was praying the phone rang.. it was the AP. He told me to be at the mission office the next morning at 10 am. i stayed up til 1 am packing. Eventful. I am now in Hinigaran. It is about an hour and a half south of Bacolod. Its in the binalbagon zone. The area is huge... very spread out which makes it difficult for proselyting. I have experienced a ton of the areas yet.. The ward is awesome. They are all about missionary work. The bishop is a stud. Im excited to be here.
So last P-Day i didnt send any pics sorry.. and as i was trying to send them, i lost all my pictures. The computer had a virus. Everything since my 1st transfer. Gone. Videos and pics. Sad day. Not much i can do about it.. but yeah.
I'll be honest. A mission teaches you things. Sometimes in super difficult ways. Sorry i might not be able to have email time while you are all awake during my stay here in Hinigaran. Its hard to explain why i cant try to change the time we do it. I have a lot of... i cant even explain it, things to adapt to. My companion's name is Elder David. He is Filipino. nice kid. it is his 3rd transfer. Excited to grow and be stretched this next transfer.
We had a stake baptism on Saturday. It was tons of fun. We baptized 2 little kids. I was able to baptize them. It was a great experience.
Spiritual Corner. Weaknesses. We all have them. I found.. and had mine shown to me by others the past week. I.. uh. Haha. Life is great. Gotta be more humble, patient, and loving.
I love and miss you all!
Palangga,
Elder Stagg 

stake baptism!! good time

No comments:

Post a Comment