Sunday, January 18, 2015

That..... Feeling...

Family and Friends,

Well.... this week has been on of the most up and down weeks ever!! Lots of good things in regards to the work, but it went straight down as i read my emails today. President Lopez has returned to America for much needed medical attention. We knew that he was battling some health concerns, and we had a mission fast for him on saturday and sunday... but him going home was totally unexpected. It is anticipated that he will not return. Wow. I love my mission president. President and Sister Lopez are amazing people, firm in the faith and 100% committed to their callings... i love both of them as if they are family. Include them in your prayers, please. Thank you.

I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.... if that doesn't push us everyday, what does? 

"Rest in Beats"

Do we know that repentance is one of the greatest gifts?  It is the ability to form a fresh view of ourselves, God, and the world around us. It is not suffering, but rather a way to find a better inner peace through the Atonement of Jesus Christ.

"Ch-ch-ch-changessssss... turn and face the strange!"
.

Guess what... i want to buy a motorcycle when i come home.... keep your eyes peeled for a Honda Shadow for me. Thanks :) The Philippines has given me an even greater desire to ride motorcycles... they are all over the place here, love it! 

I love the work... i love being in an apartment with an elder who goes home with me...i love oatmeal.. i love candy from New Zealand... i love water.. i love the Book of Mormon... i love pushups.. i love it all. 

Wow... I can't believe that i am coming up on my final transfer. Wow.

Big changes are coming in this mission... it will be crazy to see.

Faith. Prayer. Love.

I love you all so much and appreciate each and every one of you!

Palangga,
Elder Stagg






No comments:

Post a Comment