Sunday, January 25, 2015

Keep Sound Wisdom

Family and Friends,

Wow... life is full of changes.. always. haha. So update. For the last transfer it was Elder Codera (trainee) and I working Moises Padilla and Elder Pernia (trainee) and Elder Manu working Cabacungan. We lived in one apartment together though. So.... Elder Manu and Elder Codera have transferred and now Elder Pernia and I will work both areas. Wow!!!! haha... talk about being exhausted right before coming home... perfect though right?

The Lord knows what we need... sometimes our expectations are way different than what actually occurs, but I am already received the assurance that these last changes on my mission are exactly what I need for my growth and for the growth of those around me. Faith is always for the future. Faith changes us. Faith creates opportunities.

Read the book of Proverbs. It truly is practical advice for our day to day life... but mostly just read the Book of Mormon. hahah.

The secret to missionary work is, work.

I love you all....

life ticks on.. keep going alright?

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment