Sunday, December 14, 2014

Forge Our Souls In Living Fire

Family and Friends,

I recognize the Lord's hand in my assignment here to Moises Padilla. Minoyan prepared me for this area. I love it. I am grateful that Elder Edem was able to show me the area... he is very experienced and knows the people and area very well. He goes home on Wednesday... haha! I meet my new trainee on Thursday. Boom.

We believe in being honest.

Moises Padilla is a great area, there is loads and loads of potential here... I know I must be here. I also have learned that missionaries' actions can have a large and long-lasting effect on areas. Good thing that change will occur through the Gospel of Jesus Christ! 


Do we recognize that the result of true repentance is our sins and the sins of others being forgiven and left in the past? I have learned much this week about forgiveness and more importantly... forgetting. As we leave the past in the past, it allows us to grasp the prize that Christ has given to us. I truly witness that change is real... we can leave a multitude of sin in the past... that is what Christmas is all about.

True peace.... lasting.. internal.. mental.. emotional... comes only from Christ the Lord.

"Can you really say that you believe Joseph Smith saw God and Jesus Christ?" How would you respond to this if you were asked by a complete stranger in a shopping mall? Are our testimonies strong enough to be challenged by strangers?

If you have access to my Facebook, please don't use it... keep it idle these last 3 months.

Our church has a living prophet and apostles.. do you realize how vital that is?

I love you all!!

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment