Sunday, December 28, 2014

Dogtown

Family and Friends,

"The bud may have a bitter taste; but sweet will be the flower."

It was amazing to see you all on Christmas Skype... what a blessing right? Almost a bit odd of a feeling not to actually see you for another bit, but hey thats okay! I still loved our time together.

God is His own interpreter... we need to just be willing to go along wherever He takes us. It goes back to faith.... we must have the faith to be willing to go along with His will. I have been tested much these past 2 weeks, but in that testing I have learned much! Often times, we learn by the mistakes we make.... whether they be small or big, personal or widespread.. mistakes lead us to understand what truly is correct. It is also interesting when different cultures mix... we learn to see the way others think and feel. #lifelessons

"Can you lead me to Pocahontas' secret lair?"

Life isn't made to be simple... its made to refine us. 

I have realized that Jesus Christ truly is so central to all things we do in this Church. If we just strive more to be like Him, we and those around us improve. #lifelongbattle

Expectations are.... (finish this sentence for me, i wanna know what you think),

I am still working everyday... the cycle goes on... the work rolls on.. the new year starts.. where will it take us? 2015 will be quite an interesting year for me... i cant wait to see where I end up with the help of the Lord.

I love you all so much!!

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment