Sunday, February 22, 2015

Say What You Want To...



Family and Friends,

"You got to have smelt a lot of mule manure before you can sing like a hillbilly." -Hank Williams

I finally got all your Christmas letters!! hahah thanks a million, you are all the best :) 

Killin rats... its like i am back in my first area all over again!! haha.

I'm thinking Friday when i get home we will do a session at the temple, okay...? okay! then i will cook some pinoy food for lunch... nomnomnom :)

I love my studies...  they keep me going mentally and spiritually every day. I hope you are reading daily.. especially the Book of Mormon. It is given to us to guide us daily... 

Halo-Halo is God's gift to this country and I am cherishing it daily. haha

I love my comp... such a blessing that he will be my last comp, grateful for it for sure!!

I love you all so much..

Palangga,
Elder Stagg

No comments:

Post a Comment