Monday, May 13, 2013

First P-Day in Bacolod

Family and friends,
First P-Day in Bacolod! i am alive. and doing great! My first area is EB Magalona, Elder Wilstead and I have a very large area, Soooo it makes for a lot of travel but thats great! the people here are amazing.... i cant even begin to explain. the poverty is unreal, BUT they are so willing to give you anything they possibly can! They have love for everyone around them.. they trust and are willing to help people. I cant explain how different it is here, because you have to experience it to truly know. The people NEED the gospel so badly. You can see the change in their lives start to happen when they start applying the principles we teach them. My biggest spiritual thing i have learned the past few days is this.... God truly does love all of his children. I have felt it for these people. I LOVE being able to testify to people that God does love them... and as a representative of Jesus Christ I have the authority to do that. Its amazing. Always pray for help and guidance in your life. The Lord is in the tiniest details of our life... Elder Wilstead being my companion is a true testimony of that. Think of those odds for a second.. over 300 missions... tons of zones in each missions... tons of companionships in each zone... and here I am with one of my great high school friends. The Lord blesses us all more than we deserve... dont ever forget that. Love with all you can and do not forget to rely on the Lord. People need your light. Love you all!
Palangga,
Elder Stagg


such a beautiful ocean sunset in the philippines
 





thats our humble apartment :)


No comments:

Post a Comment